how it works & Etiquette
Just like any good venue offering live entertainment combined with alcohol we have "Virtual Bouncers" aka our Moderators and they will be watching to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves but not at the expense of the other Micro-Venues.
Please take a moment and review How It Works and Etiquette Standards.
Nextupatthemic.com how it works
1. Scroll the upcoming LIVE shows and pick the ones you like
2. Purchase a Viewer Pass for $25 and you can be a spectator in the live (virtual) audience or...
3. Purchase a VIP Pass for $100 and you'll receive a bottle of the Spotlight Spirit* for that show and you'll be able to interact within the show (i.e. clapping and answering questions if called upon). You must affirm you are 21 or over to purchase the VIP Pass.
4. As of right now all of our shows use the Zoom platform, so if you don't have a Zoom account click here to sign up free.
5. The morning of your LIVE show we will email you the Zoom access link.
*The VIP Pass will not be available starting one week prior to the LIVE event, this is to ensure delivery of the Spotlight Spirit on or before the LIVE event date
1. No harassment of any kind will be tolerated!
2. No sexual harassment or innuendo
3. No rude or derogatory language
4. No nudity or rude or vulgar gestures
5. Absolutely no bullying
6. No illegal activity of any kind, including but not limited to drug use will not be tolerated. Violators will be dropped from the LIVE Event broadcast and may be reported to the authorities.
7. We will not tolerate discrimination of any kind, including but not limited to race, sexual orientation, gender or religion.
8. Any actions deemed by the Moderator to be unwelcome or inappropriate.
Violators will immediately be dropped from the LIVE Event and banned from future LIVE Events. If you are dropped from the LIVE Event, a refund WILL NOT be provided.